Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Book Signing Event yay!

For anyone that enjoys meeting authors and getting their books signed. I thought I would let you know that Sat the 14th they are having a book signing at changing hands in tempe at 4pm. Authors that will be there include...
TAHEREH MAFI- Shatter Me
VERONICA ROSSI - Under the never sky
ELLEN SCHREIBER- Vampire kiss series
I for one will be there ;) Also on sat the 28th changing hands will be holding yet another book signing except it will be held at 1221 N. Central Ave, Phoenix 85004 also at 4pm except there will be alot more authors there such as....
Tom Leveen- Party
Cecil Castellucci- First day on earth
C.J. Hill- Slayers
Adam Rex- Fat vampire
Robin Brande- Parallelogram
Amy Fellner Dominy-Oymg
Aprilynne Pike- Wings
Bree Despain- The last saint
Anna Carey-Eve
Kiersten White- Paranormalcy
James A. Owen- The dragons apprentice
I will also be attending this one :) I already have my wings and spells signed but would love to get my Illusions signed by Aprilynne Pike, She is such a nice person and has adorable children :).. Also excited about getting my Paranormalcy and Supernaturally Signed by Kiersten White. If anyone wants to join me in this one we could possibly carpool just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment