Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Book signing on Sat the 14th

Veronica Rossi and I at the changing hands in tempe. The book signing went great I thought that Veronica, Tahereh, and Ellen were very funny and great ladies. Other than the fact that I felt like a giant when I stood next to all of them, But whats new. Ha! Sadly I only thought to get a pic with Veronica and not the other two :( I dont know what I was thinking. Oh well next signing event there will be a bunch more authors. I have a bunch of books I need to read before I attend this one. Also the writing workshop that J and I attended with Tom Leveen was awesome. Tom Leveen is the author of party, which I have yet to read but its on my list! Tom was very funny also very informative when it comes to trying to write your own novels. :) Super excited for the 28th to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment