Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mayne Attraction

I have read this book four times now and I cant get enough of it. I would like to think that I am not obsessed but I am! Every time I read it after wards I have to get online and go to the website and read the other points of views from the story just to get my fill till the second and third book are released. Ellery is the main character in this awesome book she finds out she has a security surveillance following her not knowing why or who exactly is watching her she trys to go about her normal life. She trys to find ways to out her security detail by making friends with the most outlandish of people. Soon she finds out that she is in love with the guy that is watching her. Until one day an old flame appears and she has to choose who to be with, Ash the handsome hopeless romantic or Grayson the rich and seductive college student. Ann Mauren did a great job in really developing her characters. I felt like I could understand Ellery's thinking when she decided to do what she did in the end( which I wont say for fear of spoiling it). In this 800 and some odd page book it seems like its to much to handle but then you get near the end and you just dont want it to stop. I highly recommend reading this book. Also there is a short story for this book out called Barefoot heroine. Now unless you have the patience of a saint then you might want to wait till the second and third book come out because the ending just leaves you wanting more.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic review! I try NOT to read a series before all the books have been released for the very reason that you just mentioned. But as an author I can tell you that the feedback and encouragement you get after people read the first book is invaluable while writing the next installment. Thank you so much for your enthusiasm!

    Ann Mauren, author of the Mayne Attraction Series :)

    ReplyDelete